TA- Nikoda Series Wound DC Motors have the armature and field windings connected in a series circuit. These type motors normally drive loads that require precise speed regulation. Starting torque developed in series motors normally ranges between 300% and 375% of full load, but can be as high as 800% of full load torque. These motors can easily be configured in 2 & 3 speed, as well as reversible models.
TA-Nikoda Permanent Magnet DC Motors produce high running torque, and provide a relatively simple, high efficiency DC drive as compared to wound field motors. High efficiency and a linear speed torque curve are primary advantages of a DCM Permanent Magnet DC motor. These motors are easily reversed by changing polarity.
- Rated Power (W): 100/ 88.8/ 100/ 125
- Voltage (V): 12/ 12/ 12/ 27
- Torque (N.M): 347/ 195.25/ 347/ 350
- Speed (RPM): 2750/ 4350/ 2750/ 3400
- Current (A): 13/ 11.3/ 13/ 6.3
- Shaft Material: Steel 45
- Bearing: Ball Bearing
- Winding Insulation Class: B